Saturday, December 20, 2008

Jokes Corner - Suppandi Jokes

Joke 1

Once Suppandi's master's book had been torn. Suppandi stitched it back with thread. His master advised him to use super glue to stitch or stick together anything as it gives better results.
Then One Day-

Master: Suppandi, iron my new and expensive suit as it has to be worn on the wedding tonight.
That evening-

Master: Suppandi, give me my suit.

Suppandi: Here it is.

Master: What has happened to it? What do you think you did to it?

Suppandi: The suit had been stitched together with thread, so I removed all the thread and stuck it together with super glue. Doesn't it give a much better result.

Master: S-U-P-P-A-N-D-I!!!! You're fired! Get out.


Joke 2

Master: Suppandi, How much time does it take for you to post a letter? And look, you haven't even posted the letter the 1 hour you have been out.

Suppandi: I searched the whole town master. But all the post boxes were locked



JOKE 3


Master: Suppandi, go and stop a taxi, I have to go to Chennai right away.
Suppandi: Yes master.

After a while-
Suppandi: Master I could not find a single empty taxi, all of them had atleast one man sitting in them.


JOKE 4


Mistress: Suppandi, go and hang these clothes outside to dry.

Suppandi: Why?

Mistress: Because the heat of the sun will dry the clothes.
A little later-

Mistress: Suppandi, why are you standing in the hot sun?

Suppandi: I was trying to dry my sweat.

No comments: