Saturday, November 22, 2008

Character Design - Maya Modelling

The Art of Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa

With the fabulous feedback I received from creating a video for The Art of Kung Fu Panda book, I decided to do one for The Art of Madagascar and continue to do it for other "Art of" books that I think may be worth getting. The Art of Madagascar has 160 pages with a lot of good character design art inside. I bought mine for $29.70 at Amazon here The Art of Madagascar . In the stores your going to have to pay $45.


Anyway I hope you like the video... Remember, this is just a fraction of what is in this book.




Click on the link here... The Art of Madagascar
Wow ooooh wow I am just so amazed how beautiful this looks... The lighting, the amazing detail in the enviroment (there's even grass in between the sidewalk seams), the amazing cloth (great job Emron), and of course those character designs look AWESOME... I want to shake the hands of all those who participated in creating UP. Like always please leave a comment below and tell us what you think.

Here is the link to see the trailer http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/up/











Happy Halloween Everyone

I am still chopping away at the new blog and getting it all ready. I feel like I have been neglecting this one... sorry about that. I have been testing new things out with the HTML and figuring out how I am going to display the many images rather than the normal blog-way. Anyway I hope everyone is having a safe and fun Halloween. Here are some of the wonderful designs from The Nightmare Before Christmas, I hope you like them.

No comments: