Monday, December 22, 2008

Mumaith khan Natural & Cute

Hot and Sweaty - All for Fame and Glory!

Dear Readers…

Look at her…. She looks hot…


Ohhh… I suppose this must be the effect of Global Warming… ha ha ha…..

That's Mumaith
But perhaps it is more likely that she is just working hard….


She is sweating it out for fame and glory….


When she dances she is paid… a lot… see this post - To Those Who Love Her… (Mumaith Khan). And to cap it all, she is one of the top item girl in dance sequences…..

Ahhh… I wonder…. what about bloggers… I suppose bloggers don’t actually sweat when they are blogging… unless they are in a hot, humid and steamy place…

But still, I bet many of them want to be popular…. yea… Fame and Glory! You know how it feels… I suppose it feels good if you can have them… fame & glory….

What do I mean by bloggers, fame and glory?

Oh… do take a look at these postings…. Why do you blog? - To become famous? and Blogging - Just another medium to maximize “self-interest” ?

But if you are not interested in those things, why not go here to these posts:

The Scent of A Woman

Sweating it out – Inspiration, Perspiration and Success

Haa…. I can feel that some readers may want more of her….

Ok… Ok… here is one more



Enjoy all ... Keep continue and touch with me if you want more...!


No comments: